Hop on Over to Easter Brunch at the Grove!
BY VattheG | Mar 15, 2019
Hop…Hop…Hop…on over to Venue at the Grove’s Easter Brunch!
Join us Sunday, April 21st, 2019 for the best Easter Experience in Arizona
Meet the Easter Bunny and save your family memories with photos by Tiffany & Ryland!
Easter egg hunts throughout the lush pecan grove, filled with goodies and treasures to take home. We can’t wait to see your little one’s basket fill up, complimentary by the venue!
Enjoy all the games and entertainment throughout the day, we promise your family will have an amazing holiday!
Don’t hesitate and Book Your Tickets now, there is limited availability for this family fun event.
Tickets are for $60 + tax for Adults, $30 + tax for Children Ages 5-12, and $20 + tax for Children Ages 3&4. Children under 2 Years are Free.
Two seatings for Easter Event
First seating at 8:00 a.m. with the Egg hunt at 9:00 a.m.
Third seating at 10:00 a.m. with the Egg hunt at 11:00 a.m.
NEWLY ADDED TIMEFRAMES!!
Second seating at 8:45 a.m. with egg hunt at 9:00 a.m. and brunch after
Final seating at 10:45 a.m. with egg hunt at 11:00 a.m. and brunch after
What’s on the menu?
- Peppercorn crusted Prime Rib
- Roasted Garlic & Rosemary Leg of Lamb
- Fluffy Scrambled eggs, bacon, country sausage, roasted red potatoes
- Homemade blueberry & buttermilk pancakes with maple syrup and whipped cream
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit
- Create your own omelet station
- Assored Fresh & Delicious Muffins/Danishes
- Poblano & Cheddar Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- Roasted Veggie Medley
- Mixed Greens Salad
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with Pita Bread & Lavash
- Coffee/Orange Juice/Lemonade/Lemon Water
Brought to you by Ensemble Catering
We can’t wait to see you there, make sure to use the hashtag #EasterAtTheGrove to share your photos with us!