Furry Friend Wedding Guests
If you have a furry friend who you would like to be part of your wedding day celebration, you are in luck! Venue at the Grove is dog friendly!
We know precious pooches are family members too, and they deserve to be part of your nuptials. We have seen some darling ideas for incorporating your favorite pet into your wedding. For example:
- Flower Girl
- Ring Bearer
- Bridal Party Member (Bridesmaid/Groomsman/Usher)
- Photo “Prop”
- Favor Inspiration – Donate money to the Humane Society on behalf of your guests
- Favor Inspiration – Love the idea of having homemade dog treats for guests to take home to their puppy (see photo below)
All of these ideas to incorporate Fido into your wedding will surely make your day so special, not to mention add some amazing photo opportunities.
For the safety of you, your guests, and our property,Venue at the Grove does have a couple of requirements when incorporating your furry friend into your wedding.
- All pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Pets must be kept outside (not in suites or main hall).
- Pets must be picked up after.
- Someone needs to be responsible for the pooch at all times while on site.
Take a look at these puppy friendly options for your wedding. . . too cute for words.