Planning Mode: Activated
You have selected a date and now it’s time to start planning your dream day! Here you can find links to resources that will be helpful throughout your planning process as well as some frequently asked questions.
Your event management team will reach out when it’s time to schedule your planning meeting and 30 Day Wrap Up. You can reach our event management team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions throughout your planning process.
Let’s get this party started!
Click the links below to explore options for design, catering, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your event management team is here to assist you with your wedding planning process! We will connect you with each of your vendors throughout your planning process. When we are about 4-6 months from your big day, we’ll schedule a planning meeting to create your timeline, design your layout, pick napkin colors, and more! We’ll meet again for your 30 Day Wrap Up, where we’ll finalize all the details.
We allow candles, and they do have to be in a vase without an exposed flame. Taper candles (candlesticks) are prohibited, lit or unlit. As an alternative, we allow battery-operated taper candles.
- Guest Tables: 43.5″ width, 95.5″ length, and 30.5” height
- Sweetheart Table: 6’ length, 43.5” width, 30.5” height
- Buffet Tables: 8’ length, 28.75”, 30.5 height
- Specialty: 8’ length, 21.5” width, 30.5” height
Yes, we allow you to bring your dog(s) for your ceremony if they are on a leash and well trained.Service dogs on a leash are always welcome. After your ceremony, we recommend that your dog is taken home. Alternatively, they can be kenneled in one of the wedding suites. All animals on property must have someone with them at all times to pick up any droppings.
We also recommend Precious Pups Weddings for dog care! Dani is one of our past brides who started a business to take care of your pups on the wedding day and even drive them home after your ceremony. Click here for more information!
You can add on an extra hour for $300 +tax. The earliest time you may be contracted to arrive for an evening event is 1pm. We can add additional hours at your 30 Day Wrap Up Meeting.
You are welcome to bring beer, wine, and champagne on the day-of to have in your suites before the ceremony. We will provide ice for your drinks to be placed on, along with non-alcoholic beverages and snacks.
A general rule of thumb is 4 drinks per person. Here’a a link to a calculator to help you plan.
To make your monthly payments, we have a few methods you can choose from:
- Check/Cash: Checks can be mailed to our office at 7010 S. 27th Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85041. Cash or checks can also be dropped off in person. There is a secure mail slot to the left of our main office door that is accessible for drop offs 24/7. Please make sure to include your names & wedding date on the memo line.
- Bill Pay: You can set up BillPay directly through your bank and they will mail us a check on your behalf. If you would like to set up BillPay, your event management team can provide you with the info you’ll need to do so.
- Credit Card: Credit card payments can conveniently be made at the payment link on our website! If you’d like to set up automatic monthly credit card payments, please let the event management team know and they can assist you. All credit card payments incur a 2.9% processing fee. Click here to make a payment on our website.